As part of its activity, the company IMARA Simplified joint stockings, whose head office is located in Versailles 78000 is led to collect and process information, some of which are qualified as "personal data".
The company IMARA attaches great importance to respect for privacy, and uses only data in a responsible and confidential manner and in a precise purpose.
Personal information collection
On the website www.imara-tea.co 2 types of data are likely to be collected:
Data transmitted directly
These data are those that you transmit directly to us, via a contact form or by direct contact by email.
Automatically collected data
During your visits, once your consent is given, we can collect "Web Analytics" type information relating to your navigation, the duration of your consultation, your IP address, your browser type and version. The technology used is cookie.
The personal information provided to us through our website will be used in the objectives described in this policy or in the pages of the relevant site. We may use your personal information for:
- Administer our website and business
- Personalize our website for you
- Allow your use of the services offered on our website
- Send you the goods purchased on our site
- Send you invoices and collect your payments
- Send you commercial communications not relating to marketing
- Send you e-mail notifications that you expressly asked for
- Send you our newsletter by email, if you have asked for it (you can inform us at any time of your desire not to receive our newsletter)
- Send you marketing communications relating to our company or to carefully selected third-party companies which, in our opinion, may interest you, in the form of a publication, or if you have expressly given your agreement, by e-mail or
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, managers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors insofar as this is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We can disclose your personal information:
- Insofar as we are required to do so by law.
- Within the framework of any legal procedure in progress or to come.
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any company or active in our possession that we wish (or consider) sell.
- To any person who we consider reasonably to be an integral part of a court or other authority competent for the disclosure of this personal information if, according to our opinion, such a court or such authority may request the disclosure of this personal information.
Personal data is only collected after compulsory consent of the user. This consent is validly collected (buttons and boxes to check), free, clear and unequivocal.
The duration of the conversation
The data will be saved for a maximum period of 3 years.
Right of opposition and withdrawal
We are committed to offering you a right of opposition and withdrawal as to your personal information.
The right of opposition is a possibility for the user to refuse that his personal information is used for certain purposes mentioned during the collection.
The right of withdrawal is the possibility for the user to ask that his personal information no longer appears, for example, in a distribution list.
To be able to exercise these rights, you can:
Permission to access
We are committed to recognizing a right to access and rectify the persons concerned wishing to consult, modify, or even harm the information concerning them.
The exercise of this right will be done:
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- SSL protocol
- Login password
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, as no mechanism offers maximum security, a share of risk is always present when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
We are committed to respecting the legislative provisions set out in:
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the objectives in which we use them are described below:
We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to: Recognize a computer when a user consults the website/ Follow users when browsing the website/ Activate the use of a basket on the website/ improve Using a website/ analyzing the use of the website/ Administering the website/ preventing fraud and improving website safety/ Personalizing the website for each user/ Sending targeted advertisements that can interest certain users
Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies.
- Internet Explorer : You can block cookies using the replacement settings for the management of available cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Internet options", "Confidentiality" then "Advanced".
- Firefox: You can block all cookies by clicking on "tools", "options", "confidentiality" then by selecting "use personalized parameters for history" from the drop -down menu and unchecking "Accept cookies from the sites".
- Chromium: You can block all cookies by accessing the menu "Personalize and control" then by clicking on "Settings", "Show advanced parameters" and "Content settings" then by selecting "preventing sites from defining data" in the '"Cookies" header.
Blocking all cookies, however, will have a negative impact on the use of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Some examples :
- Internet Explorer : you must delete the cookies file manually (you can find instructions to do it here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835).
- Firefox: you can delete cookies by clicking on "tools", "options", and "confidentiality", then selecting "use personalized parameters for history" and by clicking on "show cookies", then on "delete All cookies ”.
- Chromium: , you can delete all cookies by accessing the "customize and control" menu then by clicking on "Settings", "show advanced parameters" and "delete navigation data" then "delete cookies and data from modules Other sites "before clicking on" Delete navigation data ".
Deleting cookies, however, will have a negative impact on the use of many websites. If you delete cookies, you will not be able to use the features of our website.
We can sometimes update this policy by publishing a new version on our website. You must check this page regularly to make sure you read any change made to this policy.